Earn 100,000 Points On The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Posted on: More info
Links may earn us commission, advertiser disclosure. We really appreciate your support!
Grow your business with the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card and take advantage of 100,000 points - a surefire way to accelerate your business goals! Enjoy exceptional rewards and flexibility with every purchase. Unlock limitless opportunities today!
- Earn 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 (Was $15,000) on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 cash back or $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year. Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- With Fraud Protection your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity using real-time fraud monitoring
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information
- Redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Purchase Protection covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
The best aspect of Chase Ultimate Rewards is its versatility and value:
Your entire family may convert Ink Preferred and Sapphire Preferred points into miles with only one card. In addition, you can exchange points for travel at a rate of 1.25 cents per point.
You and your family can utilize the Sapphire Reserve to exchange your Chase points for airline miles. Travel redemption is offered at a rate of 1.5 cents per point.
The set value is great, and there's no need to worry about finding available award seats, but you can get a lot more for your points if you transfer them to frequent flyer miles or hotel points.
Pay yourself back:
Currently, Ultimate Rewards points are worth 1.1 cents each when applied toward the following fees: Transportation of Telephone and Cable Television Services
Donations made to deserving nonprofits
Though categories change, Pay Yourself Back is now a permanent feature of the Ultimate Rewards program.
A big plus of the program is that you keep the original points earned by the purchase, even if you paid yourself back for it. Which tends to mean your points will be even more valuable!
The fastest way to receive your card is:
Upon approval, you will be able to add your new card to your mobile wallet within the hour. By calling Chase's customer service, you can also request that your physical card be delivered via overnight shipping.