Earn 60,000 Points With The Citi Premier Card! Plus Earn 3 Points On Gas, Grocery & More!
Posted on: More info
Links may earn us commission, advertiser disclosure. We really appreciate your support!
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 ThankYou® Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
The best aspect of this Citi card
You can transfer your Citi points to anyone, but they'll expire 90 days after you do so if you haven't converted them to airline miles or redeemed them in some other way by then. Each participant may give and receive up to 100,000 points every calendar year.
Since Citi ThankYou points never expire as long as you have a Citi credit card, you can use them whenever you like. Points have a 90-day expiration after being transferred to a new member.
A Citi credit card application can be submitted once every 8 days, for a total of 2 cards every month. Call 866-252-0118 to get an update on your application, or 800-695-5171 to appeal a denial.
Options for point transfers with Citi Premier
With a Citi Premier Card, you may convert your points into miles or cash at a rate of 1 cent per point. If you also have a Rewards+ Card, you'll get a 10% point rebate if you redeem your points for cash or transfer miles.
You can also make a mileage transfer by upgrading your Rewards+ card to Premier.