Get A Rare Welcome Bonus On The Fantastic Citi Double Cash Card, With Earnings Of 2% Cash Back Or 2 Miles Per Dollar Spent
Posted on: More info
Links may earn us commission, advertiser disclosure. We really appreciate your support!
- Earn $200 cash back after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 6 months.
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Only Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back. Intro APR does not apply to purchases.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is an intro balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer (minimum $5) completed within the first 4 months of account opening. After that, your fee will be 5% of each transfer (minimum $5).
The best aspect of this Citi card
You can transfer your Citi points to anyone, but they'll expire 90 days after you do so if you haven't converted them to airline miles or redeemed them in some other way by then. Each participant may give and receive up to 100,000 points every calendar year.
Since Citi ThankYou points never expire as long as you have a Citi credit card, you can use them whenever you like. Points have a 90-day expiration after being transferred to a new member.
A Citi credit card application can be submitted once every 8 days, for a total of 2 cards every month. Call 866-252-0118 to get an update on your application, or 800-695-5171 to appeal a denial.
What we think about this card
The Citi Double Cash is one of the most flexible cards because you can earn 2% cash back or 2 miles per dollar, or 10% more when you use it in combination with a Rewards+ card.
The Citi Premier Card is required to convert points to airline miles or hotel points, but otherwise, this card is a terrific addition to anyone's wallet because there is no annual fee.