Earn 75,000 Points On The No Annual Fee Chase Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Posted on: More info
Links may earn us commission, advertiser disclosure. We really appreciate your support!
- Big Bonus: Earn a whopping $750 bonus cash back after spending $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from opening your account. That's a fantastic welcome!
- High Cash Back Rates: Get 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent on combined purchases at office supply stores, internet, cable, and phone services each year. 5 points on Lyft rides Plus, earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent at gas stations and restaurants each year. For everything else, you still get 1% cash back.
- Protecting Your Transactions: Your card transactions are watched closely for signs of anything fishy. Real-time fraud monitoring keeps your purchases safe.
- Zero Liability Superpower: You're not on the hook for any unauthorized charges made with your card or account information. It's like having a superhero shield!
- No Annual Fee: Enjoy all these benefits without paying an annual fee. Save your money for more exciting things!
- Flexible Rewards: Use your rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel, and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. It's like having a treasure trove of options!
- 0% Introductory APR: Don't worry about interest for the first 12 months on your purchases. It's a great way to shop and save!
Hey Amazon fans! Here's a cool trick: Swing by office supply stores for Amazon gift cards. Pop them onto your account, and they won't expire – ever! Best part? When you use these cards to shop at those stores, you score a sweet 5% cash back on the first $25,000 you spend each year. That means you basically get a 5% discount on all your Amazon shopping. It's like a secret code for saving more while you shop! 🛍️✨
You can secure approval for up to two Chase credit cards within a 30-day window. It's important to note that business and personal cards are considered separately.
After getting approval for one Chase card, consider applying for a second card on the same day. Chase is known for being quite receptive to approving two cards, especially if the first application is still pending. However, if the first application is pending, it's advisable to wait for approval before applying for the second card.
A noteworthy detail: Chase Bank does not report business credit card activities on personal credit reports. So, your business card transactions won't impact your personal credit history.
The best aspect of Chase Ultimate Rewards is its versatility and value:
Your entire family may convert Ink Preferred and Sapphire Preferred points into miles with only one card. In addition, you can exchange points for travel at a rate of 1.25 cents per point.
You and your family can utilize the Sapphire Reserve to exchange your Chase points for airline miles. Travel redemption is offered at a rate of 1.5 cents per point.
The set value is great, and there's no need to worry about finding available award seats, but you can get a lot more for your points if you transfer them to frequent flyer miles or hotel points.
Pay yourself back:
Currently, Ultimate Rewards points are worth 1.1 cents each when applied toward the following fees: Transportation of Telephone and Cable Television Services
Donations made to deserving nonprofits
Though categories change, Pay Yourself Back is now a permanent feature of the Ultimate Rewards program.
A big plus of the program is that you keep the original points earned by the purchase, even if you paid yourself back for it. Which tends to mean your points will be even more valuable!
Check your application's status online At Chase Website or give them a call at 1800-453 9719. If your application was denied, you can ask for another review by dialing 1888-609-7805.